Sunday, July 02, 2006

Phillip Pike

Lorne was at a 10th birthday party for a school friend today. Lorne says his friend is arab. I was reminded of a friend I had a Lescon Public School when I was in grade 5 or 6 - Phillip Pike.

I did a search on "Phillip Pike" and came up with this article on him.

He is now a film maker and his first video, Songs Of Freedom, is a 75-minute long documentary on the lives of gay and lesbian Jamaicans.

"Arriving in Canada from Jamaica in 1971 and moving to the Toronto neighbourhood of North York with his family."

2 Comments:

At February 21, 2007 at 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi this is Phillip Pike. I am curious as to who you are. I did go to Lescon Public School for a year starting in 1973 I think. You can write to me at frshprinz@yahoo.ca. Cheers, Phillp

 
At February 25, 2013 at 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just dropping by to say hi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home