Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Spirit of Harriet Tubman

Leslie McCurdy in "The Spirit of Harriet Tubman" Saw this amazing show in Oakville on Sunday February 26, 2006. It was excellent. My kids (6 and 9) were totally in to the show, as well as everyone else in the theater.

Leslie McCurdy also answered questions for 45 minutes following the show - which was much appreciated by all those in attendence.

Made me want to learn more about Harriet Tubman as well.

This is a must see!



Later - The most bizarre thing happened. I accidentally posted this to another test blog I did for Pam a year ago. It generated an email to her of the posting. She emails me to check if I sent it. I replied sorry, yes it was an accident. She replies:

"I’m glad you saw it! It was great to get your review, and the website.

Coincidentally, I am going tonight with my 3 kids, (8, 12, 14) so it was helpful to have a glowing review. I was afraid my youngest would be too young, but now I wont worry."

Pam


Harriet's spirit at work???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home